GW Theatre's One Extreme to the Other

Comments:
thought the play was really interesting, funny and informative. I also think you should continue to do the play as it made me learn a lot and also made the topic EXTREMISM a lot easier to understand.

Added: 29/11/2007 16:30
Delete this entry Reply to entry View IP address

Comments:
hi there im mini from st augustines i just wanted to say your performance at our school st augustines was terffic and it taught me alot of things about life and how we are living right now and etc.I hope every in oldham gets this play and understands that sometimes things can get serouis and people can get badly hurt anyways hopefully the message gets around youve done a really good job showing this play to us.Hopefully in the future everything will be better than it is now.bye

Added: 29/11/2007 22:32
Delete this entry Reply to entry View IP address

Comments:
Violent - Thought Provoking - Gripping - Honest! When this was performed at our 'Awareness' seminar on Friday 30th November it was extremely well received by all there, and everyone thought it should be shown to a much wider audience - teens to 'Victor Meldrews! I will certainly advise others to go to a performance.Well done to all who were involved in it's conception.

Added: 03/12/2007 09:40
Delete this entry Reply to entry View IP address

Comments:
It was amazing. It was very good for making points and i found it easy to understand them

Added: 04/12/2007 13:37
Delete this entry Reply to entry View IP address

Comments:
I thought that the play really devled into situations of the present. It showed awareness like no other play i have seen.I thought that it was clever to show we have a likeness of the asians of our community.

Added: 04/12/2007 13:37
Delete this entry Reply to entry View IP address

Comments:
I think that the play was amazing and dived into the detals extreamley well.There were no negativies and overall it was a good performance.

Added: 04/12/2007 13:39
Delete this entry Reply to entry View IP address

Comments:
I think the play was amazing because it was talking about the rasict views of white poeple against asians and asians agianst white people.

Added: 04/12/2007 13:40
Delete this entry Reply to entry View IP address

Comments:
I thought that the play was fantastic. I thought that the hot seating at the end was a great idea. I think that it would help alot if you tour around the Burnley schools.Overall a great performance.

Added: 04/12/2007 13:54
Delete this entry Reply to entry View IP address

Comments:
Very well done - tackled issues we don't really like talking about - I was around in the 50's so I found the reference to the 50's really amusing.  It gave us the opportunity to look at ourselves and examine what we really think about others in our community.

Added: 04/12/2007 13:59
Delete this entry Reply to entry View IP address

Comments:
i thought the play was really good. It made me think what was really goin on in britain. Thankyou.

Added: 04/12/2007 14:03