GW Theatre's One Extreme to the Other

Comments:
Very powerful...tackles all the issues head on and makes some really strong and valid points...doesn't shirk the difficult questions and makes us all aware of the real problems that lack of understanding and bad communication can cause.

Added: 04/12/2007 14:30
Delete this entry Reply to entry View IP address

Comments:
Wow! What a fantastic production, very well written and performed. I think anyone who watches the play can't help but relate to the issues it tackles, in some way or another. Extremist behaviour isn't far away from any of us and that its far more important to focus on similarities  rather than differences. I felt refreshed and informed. Well done to all.  "

Added: 04/12/2007 16:10
Delete this entry Reply to entry View IP address

Comments:
Saw the play Yesterday and was amazed. A clever, informed and most importantly  honest look at the way extremism can fall into our lives by exploiting out fears. As Ghandi said,The only devils in the world are in the hearts of men, and all our battles should be fought there"". Brilliant ! Brilliant ! Brilliant !

Added: 05/12/2007 11:58
Delete this entry Reply to entry View IP address

Comments:
Was a good play and very interseting I thought they got the message across really well

Added: 05/12/2007 12:46
Delete this entry Reply to entry View IP address

Comments:
I thought this play was very interesting and it informed me a lot on the upcoming issue of extremism. Before this play i did not fully understand the meaning of extremeism i now do. Thanks :)

Added: 05/12/2007 12:47
Delete this entry Reply to entry View IP address

Comments:
The sickest play ever

Added: 05/12/2007 13:08
Delete this entry Reply to entry View IP address

Comments:
mint

Added: 05/12/2007 13:41
Delete this entry Reply to entry View IP address

Comments:
I thought the play was great. A powerful example of what is happening in our world today! It made me think about how to help stop extremism. It really got the point across, not just to me but everyone who saw it.A really great play.

Added: 05/12/2007 13:43
Delete this entry Reply to entry View IP address

Comments:
I thought that the play was interesting and it made me think how racism can get out of control

Added: 05/12/2007 13:44
Delete this entry Reply to entry View IP address

Comments:
REALLY GREAT. GOT THE POINT ACROSS MINTT

Added: 05/12/2007 13:46